On January 24, five DEREE communication graduate students traveled to Copenhagen to participate in the international competition ComCaseCompetition ’15. A few days later, they came back to Athens richer in experiences and achievements, as they managed to make it to the top three finalists in the competition, demonstrating their wide array of strategic skills.
ComCaseCompetition´15 is a leading international case competition organized annually for graduate students within the field of communication. This year, 11 teams from around the world competed to propose the ultimate solution to a communication challenge within 24 hours. The finalists presented their solutions to a jury of top communication executives and academics.
The DEREE graduate students who participated were:
• Vladan Popovic, pursuing MA in Strategic Communication & Public Relations
• Aliki Liakou Vlassopoulou, pursuing a MA Degree in Strategic Communication & Public Relations
• Aikaterini Konsta, pursuing a MA Degree in Digital Communication & Social Media
• Vasiliki Prokopi, pursuing a MA Degree in Digital Communication & Social Media
• Oluwamayowa Opeyemi Aderinto, pursuing a MA Degree in Digital Communication & Social Media
The American College of Greece congratulates the five students for their achievement and wishes their success to be the harbinger of more and ever greater international distinctions!